"Facilities management is the integration of multi-disciplinary activities within the building environment and the management of their impact upon people and the workplace".
Our role is performed during the operational phase of a building’s life cycle, which normally extends over many decades. As such, it will represent a continuous process of service provision to support the owner’s core business.
Shun Ling will providing integrated services and a comprehensive maintenance plan such as following procedures to ensure that the installed equipments and systems will be able to operate in optimum conditions.
Routine Maintenance and Inspection
A desirable maintenance program shall allow the systems to be operated in optimum conditions by proper servicing and maintenance, as well as constant reviewing, checking and upgrading of the integrated system in order to minimizes the risk of an unscheduled shutdown.
A proper maintenance involves:
- Planning and supervision of maintenance schedules
- Provide a services report regularly on system & equipment functionality basis.
- Determinations of training needs or review meeting in refer to the updates of system running records.
- Integrated testing of all components
Preventive maintenance minimizes the risk of any unscheduled shutdown.
The maintenance includes 24-hour emergency technical back up services as well as periodic maintenance of the following equipment:
- Air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation
- Electrical distribution
- UPS & energy supplies
- Fire Detection and suppression system
Services offered includes:
- Site Audit
- Preventive Maintenance
- Repair and Replacement